The market for wood toothpick holders is expected to reach $1.1 billion. There are many different types of holders, and it is important to find the one that is perfect for the job. Here are the best wood toothpick holders on the market.
1. BEST DESIGN: YARNOW Toothpick Holder Wood Toothpick Dispenser Acorn Shaped Wooden Toothpicks Container Case Cute Toothpick Organizer for Home Kitchen Restaurant
The YARNOW Toothpick Holder Wood Toothpick Dispenser Acorn Shaped Wooden Toothpicks Container Case is perfect for home kitchen or restaurant use. Made of durable wood, this toothpick organizer is a stylish way to add organization and beauty to your countertop. The body of the organizer is an acorn shape, adding a touch of rustic style to any décor.
2. BEST PRICE: Acacia Wood Toothpick Holder Tiki 2.5 x 2 inch
The Tiki 2.5 x 2 inch Acacia Wood Toothpick Holder is an attractive and practical way to keep your toothpicks organized and within reach. Not only does it add a touch of class to any desk, but it makes for easy Accessibility when you need them the most. With its built-in holder, no matter how tall or short your toothpick holders are, the Tiki will always be at hand.
3. BEST STORAGE: AUNMAS Wood Toothpick Holder, Mini Vintage Pocket Toothpick Storage Box Case for Home Hotel Kitchen Use, Antique Rustic Portable Toothpick Dispenser Home Decor, 3.5×2.2 Inches
AUNMAS Wood Toothpick Holder, Mini Vintage Pocket Toothpick Storage Box Case for Home Hotel Kitchen Use is a unique and stylish way to store your toothpicks. This antique rustic Portable Toothpick Dispenser has a 3.5 2.2 Inches size which makes it perfect for home use or hospital room decor. The case is made of hardwood wood with a soft finish and comes with an included key chain to secure the toothpick Holder in place.
The use of a toothpick is not always harmful, but there are a few cases where it can be. One reason why toothpicks can be harmful is because they can cause skin irritation. Additionally, using a toothpick can also lead to cuts on the teeth.
Here are some ideas for where you could put wood toothpick holders:
- In a closet
- On the kitchen counter
- Behind the television set
- Next to the sink
- Along the edge of a countertop