Event scheduling has undergone several transformations since the introduction of multi-event mobile applications. And with that, event planners realized the importance of mobile event applications in all phases of the organization of activities, from preparation to implementation. To reach out to conference speakers, visitors, exhibitors, sponsors, and planners, a single event management app works. You can have smooth experiences with the event management app; you can chat easily with event participants. Event applications also promote improved event networking.
Would you want to have your event management app? We’re here to serve you with the latest Android and iPhone event app.
With years of experience in creating mobile apps, AppSearch has delivered top-class app development solutions.
Our mobile app developers have all the expertise to provide you with a personalized event management app and can work on any kind of mobile app creation for Event Booking.
Advantages of Event App Development
AppSearch driven features that make the event management app the one that transforms the whole event experience.
Manage several events
The event software can help you plan several activities all year long, and event organizers can focus on driving participation and interaction rather than wasting paper and ink.
One individual is different from another. People want things that are tailored to their desires and experience. For an event app, the viewer can conveniently select and choose what they see and do.
Build a network
An event smartphone app is an important platform for streamlining effective interactions.
Make Relation Better
At the end of the day, an event app can make your relationship with your people, partners, and opportunities stronger. It will, of course, encourage you to enjoy a high degree of customer retention.
- Explore upcoming local events and activities in your neighborhood, find events by group, and browse trending events every day.
- Event Listing: shows a list of events in the vicinity. All activities are listed and the user can sort by today, tomorrow, etc.
- Map Events: Users can see all events as a marker on a single Map. Users can navigate to the map.
- Filters: Users can sort events by types and dates, and can scan events by name.
- Event Detail: This shows the specifics of the event, such as photographs, arrangements, and venue. Users can pick tickets, add notes, and post events.
- Payments and Wallet System: Customers may be able to add their payment card information and pay by credit card. Stable algorithms are used to store payment data.
- List of Participants and Discussion by Comments: Visitors can access the list of Participants and can connect with the company.
- Buy Event Tickets: Users may be able to order different tickets for themselves, their friends, or family members.
- Send/Pass Ticket to Friends: Users can share tickets with their friends or family members upon purchase or purchase.
Need a personalized and fully functional event app? Let’s connect and discuss it further!