Last updated on January 11th, 2021 at 04:26 pm
Community cloud is a social platform by Salesforce that leverages companies to create an online community. These communities are great tools to connect, collaborate, chat and share information among customers, external partners, employees, and other stakeholders in a new way. Whether you call it a portal, a help forum, a support site, or something else, a community is a digital experience connected to your CRM.
A community build using community cloud sits on top of your Salesforce org. An org can hold multiple communities each independent of one another to address different purposes. Data from community get stored in your Salesforce org, and it can be shared externally through your community.
In short, community is a window in your Salesforce world which helps you to open your systems to the world. Salesforce Service Cloud often goes hand in hand with the communities providing customers comprehensive self-service portals with case management and deflection and knowledge base functionality.
Why Salesforce Community Cloud ?
The Salesforce Community Cloud is an excellent tool which can help build strong customer relationships by providing customizable solutions for different kinds of problems. The Community Cloud is an excellent way to share information and communicate with the customers in addition to internal communications for better management of tasks and services. It also serves as an excellent mode for feedback and support.
In simple words it helps in opening up the possibility to apply insights to manage your user base and grow your business. Because Community Cloud is built on the Salesforce platform, you can connect any third party system or data directly into the community. Your organization gains the flexibility to easily create multiple communities for whatever use case your business demands.
You Can Use Communities To:
- Drive more sales by connecting your employees with your distributors, resellers, and suppliers
- Deliver world-class service by giving your customers one place to get answers
- Manage social listening, content, engagement, and workflow all in one place Community Cloud is featured based on the type of community you’re building. Customer, Partner, and Employee communities each has their own features and can be used as per the need of your growing business. Customer community is best for service and marketing use cases, Partner community is best for partner and channel management, and Employee community is for mobile and social intranets.
Community Types & Features:
It doesn’t matter if you are just getting started or want to enhance your existing portal. We have a specific team of experts to implement Salesforce Community Cloud in the right way to help you engage your customers, partners and employees. We can help you with best practices for creating communities with lightning and communities templates.
Our Community Cloud Services
We offer end-to-end Salesforce community cloud services including community cloud Implementation, Customization, Integration, etc. We serve following solutions:
- Community Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Community Cloud
Community Cloud Consulting
AppSearch has a team of experienced, knowledgeable and skilled consultants who are capable of harnessing Salesforce community cloud to meet the needs of businesses everywhere. Our consulting strategy is aimed at providing an easy to use interface to improve customer interaction.
Numerous factors must be considered before setting up and customizing communities, from business requirement to size to privacy settings and more, with our Understand – Assess – Identify – Execute – evaluate approach we can provide you a clear, effective strategy that will serve your business well now and for years to come.
Community Cloud Implementation
AppSearch helps you get the best out of your Salesforce with a strategic community cloud implementation. A well-designed community is important for any organization to build a best- practice customer experience solution, depending upon the nature of your industry and your business requirement our Salesforce experts can help you in identifying which Salesforce community cloud implementation model fits you.
AppSearch as a Salesforce community partner provides a strategic implementation, our implementation will include basic configuration, role mapping, customization as applicable, security model setup, and role-based dashboards enhanced reporting. We will set up a community in no time with our out-of-the-box and customizable templates, and modify your community with your brand elements as well as content.
Community Cloud Integration
AppSearch offer you swift, flexible and secure community cloud integration with external social media and internal systems of records or any third party of your choice by utilizing APIs and custom built connectors. You can improve the digital interactions on your community by establishing a closed loop connection with other systems, such as CMS, LMS, support tools, search console, and analytics.
Integration allows infusion of data from any system, anywhere and from any devices into communities. Customers can create and escalate support cases, Partners can update opportunities and qualify leads, and employees can collaborate on and share file.
Community Cloud Migration
AppSearch help you move from other platforms to Salesforce communities. Moving from one platform to another can be a significant and complex project and many things can go wrong, but our team is capable of doing it efficiently and with zero business interruption.
Our team can help you migrate from Community Cloud Classic to Community Cloud Lightning. We can also help you transferring critical data, information, knowledge base etc. to communities from your legacy platforms with zero data loss, no UX/UI break, and comprehensive QA testing.
Community Cloud Management
AppSearch provides complete supervision and support of the community cloud structure. Our approach towards service management is completely aligned with ITIL framework, this approach can help businesses manage risk, strengthen customer relation, and establish cost- effective practices.
We provide services like Security management, Storage management, Knowledgebase management, System software management, Resource Pool management, website management, monitoring and repairing, server administration, ongoing maintenance etc. And we are also indulged in managing strict role-based access to your system, improving its overall security.
The Salesforce Community Cloud is an excellent tool which can help build strong customer relationships by providing customizable solutions for different kinds of problems. It provides following benefits:
- Organizations can design their community group to complement their brand, website look and feel. Content and layout is also
- It empowers you to connect with four major aspects of your business, i.e. sales, marketing, service, and distribution like never before and presents a new opportunity to build a seamless and more engaged customer
- Improved Collaboration between Customers, Employees and Partners. You can collaborate anywhere, from any device including any Salesforce app or any mobile browser.
- Give customers one stop destination where they can access information from back-end systems, apps, & records and where they can pay bills, file claims, & make appointments.
- Simplify onboarding, recruit, train, and support your partners with features and tools you can implement
- Members of the organization can interact and focus on the common goals and create groups to support their
- Grow partner sales by connecting directly with resellers, distributers, and
- Help your customers help themselves and help your agents work smarter, with easy access to articles, FAQ, and the collective wisdom of the
- Effortlessly access files from external systems including One Drive, Google Drive, SharePoint,
- You can customize the mode of login of your customers to match your You can also allow self-registration to your users by which they can register themselves to the community.
- We have an in-house team of highly skilled developers, integration experts, designers and
- We follow a collaborative, transparent and communicative client-focused
- We are experts at migration, integration, strategy, development, project management and a lot more
- We deliver high-quality solutions quickly, using our iterative deployment
- We provide a dedicated Project Manager backed by a capable team for every
- Competitive rates for designers, architects, developers and consultants
- Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we value your time and
- We can help clients beyond multiple industries like retail, education, manufacturing, media & entertainment, publishing, healthcare,
- Some other features which makes us different are, mature technical management, efficient project management, quality focused approach, and Long-term support and maintenance.
What’s your Community development plan? Share with us and let our experts help you with it. AppSearch Team can become your cost effective and efficient partner for development and implementation of communities that are designed with the exact functionality that your company requires.
Let’s Talk About Your Project
You have a vision.
We have a way to
get you there.